Page not available
Oops! That page doesn’t exist any more. Perhaps you were looking for…
For general information about Visokio (the company), and Omniscope (the product), including:
- Download – download the latest version of Omniscope, which bundles Omniscope Classic.
- Sandbox – explore Omniscope on our public and open sandbox.
- Demos – explore our gallery of Omniscope demos.
The Help Center is your home page for Omniscope support, including:
- User Forums – the fastest place to get help and inspiration, and to suggest and discuss new ideas, actively monitored by Visokio and our network.
- Knowledge Base – for Omniscope documentation, guides, FAQs and other support and troubleshooting articles.
- Support Tickets – view your open support tickets, and submit new support requests.
Omniscope Classic resources
- Video Tutorials – a video-based user guide
- Featured Videos – highlights and partner videos
- Also see the forums and knowledge base archives.
Visokio and partners offer a range of training packages. Contact us for further information.
Report any faults from within Omniscope when prompted, or directly:
- Using the blue system tray icon menu (Omniscope 2018+)
- Using Help > Error reporting (Omniscope Classic)
- By submitting a ticket
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include a screenshot and attach the data files, project export (IOZ file) and server logs / saved errors, where possible.
Report errors with download & installation using this form.